14 April 2018 (Saturday) - 14 April 2018 (Saturday)
6:15 AM - 12:00 PM
MMU Cyberjaya, Selangor.
Fun Run & Half Marathon
Registration Closing Date
10 March 2018
Ms. Ronita - 03-83125070
Ms. Norah - 03-83209833
Registration Contact Person (Mon - Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm)
Rainbow Jersey Events - www.wasap.my/60138680488/eBeeRun2018
Runner Entitlements, Finisher Medals & Winners
- A round neck T-shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Race Pack
- Finisher T-shirt (for finishers 21KM only)
- Light Meal
*Registered participants who do not turn up in person on Race Day will be disqualified and will not be entitled to a finisher medal & finisher T-shirt for Half Marathon.
- Participants must wear their bib numbers at the front top side of the running wear.
- Pin your number bib prominently as high as possible - and attach them to the front of the Runners' Tee using the safety pins that have been provided.
- Please ensure that the number bib is visible.
- Tampering with the race number bib in any way (e.g obscuring/removing sponsor's identification) will result in your disqualification. The organiser shall immediately disqualify any participants if this rule is not strictly observe.
- No pets or animals allowed on the course.
- Please also be informed that MMU is a non-smoking zone.
Cut Off Time:
- Half Marathon – 4 Hour (10.30 am)
- 12KM – 2 Hour 30 Minute (9.15 am)
- 5KM – 1 Hour 30 Minute (8.50 am)
PERSONAL DATA CONSENT CLAUSE:
By submitting this Ebee Run 2019 Registration Form (“Form”), you are giving your personal data to the Multimedia University (“University”) and you agree that the University may collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purposes as provided in the Privacy Notice (available at our website at www.mmu.edu.my) in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Please visit our website for further details on our Privacy Notice, including how you may access and correct your personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
Declaration & Acknowledgement
- I/We acknowledge that I/We have read and understood this Form and I/We hereby certify that the above information provided is true and correct. I/We hereby consent to the University to collect, use and process my personal data in accordance to the Privacy Notice.
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organiser to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the Race. Your safety and wellbeing are your own responsibility. Always run within your own responsibilities.
Thank you for your co-operation.